Body armor or Body armour, or personal armor/armour is protective clothing.Who's got your back? We at PERRINI like to think it's us. The market's full of various types of back protectors. Some are pretty damn nice. But they all share a common theme...roadracing. Perrini doesn'd do roadracing---not that there's anything wrong with it---we just prefer the streets to get our swerve on. But we do like our backs,and our chests for that matter. Which is where the Field Armor comes in. We took all the protection that your average back protector provides,increased it two---fold and threw in some PERRINI style. The result is true upper torso protection for the urban environment. Try it on,check out the low---profile fit and the innate feeling of protection,and ask yourself again ... Who's got your back?
- Wonderful full body armor (back protector, shoulder cups, elbow cups, forearm protector, chest foam) all attached to a shirt thing.
- Full zipper front closure. Adjustable straps throughout the arms and shoulders.
- Impact Dispersing Molded Foam
- Elastic Adjustable Straps
- Impact Absorbing Articulated Back Plastic
- Low-Profile To Fit Under Most Jackets
- Form-Fitting Chassis Stays In Place
- Abrasion Resistant Slider Panels