Perrini is revolutionizing the motor gear market with its high quality and its sleek designed products. Perrini is still young with a lot of momentum moving forward. Perrini strives to fit your needs, and guarantees quality service. Look at the new Perrini MI3:
The Perrini MI3 suit is a high quality track racing suit. Designed to protect the racer while they are speeding over 150+ mph. The construction plus the high quality material used in making the suit will keep this suit lasting for a long time. One of the best feature of the suit is that the rider feels very relaxed wearing this suit and equally as comfortable while riding or racing in it. This suit has all the features that you will find in a suit that costs more than $1500.
Please don't hesitate to email us any question you might have!
Comfort & Construction:
- Great quality soft leather
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position
- High-density perforation allowing airflow within the suit to keep you cool.
- Leather stretch panels at elbows, lower back, above the knees, and back pit area
- Removable Linging
- Removable Interior Armor
- Small aerodynamic and ventilated dual density back hump
Front AIR-VENT zipper feature.
- After you open the main zipper the suit will open up about 2-4 inches. This feature is used on a cool down lap to allow air to flow into the suit. Once main zipper is opened the second zipper inside is used to take off the suit.
Wristband made from stretch material. Comfort-ability at its finest.
1.4-1.5mm thick drum dyed top-grain soft cowhide leather for exceptional durability, abrasion resistance and comfort
- Dual stitched main seams for excellent tear resistance
- Hidden layered stitching at main points
- Nylon stitching
- Zippers on entire suit
- Hook and loop system for attaching knee pucks are sewn on
- Perrini sport knee sliders are included
- Removable padding at the thighs
- CE Approved, Interior removable hard armor on shoulders, elbows, knees, shin
- Exterior Hard armor at Shoulders, Elbows, Knees